OSMO™ FIVE-PATIENT TEETH WHITENING KIT
• Specially formulated 6% Hydrogen Peroxide gel designed for excellent accelerated results
• Gel’s gentle formula does not require gingival protection
• Brilliant results in only 36 minutes
• Includes easy to use Home-Maintenance Whitening Pen
• Guaranteed to deliver shiny, white results with NO sensitivity
- • Specially formulated 6% Hydrogen Peroxide gel designed for excellent accelerated results.
- • Gel’s gentle formula does not require gingival protection
- • Brilliant results in only 36 minutes
- • Includes easy to use Home-Maintenance Whitening Pen
- • Guaranteed to deliver shiny, white results with NO sensitivity
Instructions for Use
1. Perform a pre-treatment oral exam and consult with the patient on his or her desired whitening results to determine the best treatment plan for his or her individual situation.
2. Determine the existing tooth shade.
3. Apply lip protection cream and place the protective eye goggles on the patient.
4. Insert the BEYOND® FlexiBlue Cheek Retractor.
5. Dry the teeth and gums
6. Attach the mixing tip to the dual barrel syringe of whitening gel and apply a 2-3 mm layer of OsmoTM Whitening Gel to the dry surface of the teeth.
7. Position the BEYOND® Accelerator lamp head at a 90° angle to the patient’s teeth and press the Start button to begin the first 12 minute cycle.
8. At the end of the 12 minute cycle, use dry suction to remove the whitening gel. DO NOT rinse with water. Repeat Steps 5-7, two more times for a total of three, 12 minute treatment cycles..
9. At the end of the last 12 minute cycle, remove the gel, cheek retractor, gauze, and protective eye goggles and ask the patient to rinse his or her mouth with water.
10. Show the patient his or her new white tooth shade.
Osmo™ Whitening Pen Instructions
1: Remove cap from Osmo™ Whitening Pen.
2: Press the button at the bottom of the pen (by clicking), until a droplet is seen in the brush of the pen (first time use may require about 15-20 clicks before droplet appears).
3: If not using cheek retractor, have patient smile wide, keeping lips away from the teeth. Apply a thin layer of OsmoTM Whitening Pen gel directly onto the front surface of the teeth, avoiding gums or lips. Keep mouth open for 30 seconds.
4: Mouth can be rinsed after ten minutes.
5: Replace the cap when finished.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
Pregnant women or persons under the age of 18 are not recommended to undergo the procedure.
Terminate the whitening procedure if any patient reports severe tooth sensitivity and remove all whitening gel before treating with fluoride.
For home use of Whitening Pen, for best whitening results use at night as saliva output is at lowest level.
Do not eat or drink within 30 minutes after using whitening pen.
The Dental Product Shopper - BEYOND StayWhite Take-Home Tray Whitening Kit Recommanded 2011
The Dental Advisor - BEYOND Polus® Whitening Accelerator with Treatment Kits (2011PPL) Editors Choice Award 2011
The Dental Advisor - BEYOND Polus® Whitening Accelerator +++++ - Editors Choice Award (98%) 2010
The Dental Product Shopper - BEYOND Polus® Whitening Accelerator 2010
The Dental Advisor - BEYOND Max5® Treatment Kit - ++++ - 2010
The Dental Product Shopper - BEYOND Max5®/Max10® Treatment Kit Recommend 2010
Clinical Efficacy of the e-Bright® Tooth Whitening Accelerator Home Edition: A Randomized Placebo Controlled Clinical Trial 2009
Teeth Whitening Using the Whitening Strips Method Vs. Using the "BEYOND Whitening" Accelerator-Comparative Research 2009
Thermal Properties of the Beyond CL 628 (BEYOND Dental & Health) Cordless LED Curing Light 2009
Reality Esthetics 4-STAR/3.8 BEYOND Power Whitening System 2009
An In Vitro Comparison of Tooth Whitening Techniques on Natural Tooth ColorApr 2008
Light Augments Tooth Whitening with Peroxide 2003
The Art and Science of Tooth Whitening 2005
Are Snow-White Teeth Really so Desirable? (JADA, Vol. 136) 2005
Comparative Clinical Study of Two Tooth Bleaching Protocols with 6% Hydrogen Peroxide 2009
CDA Position on Tooth Bleaching and Whitening Nov 2007
Clinical Evaluation of a Combined In-Office and Take-Home Bleaching System 2004
Comparison of At-Home and In-Office Tooth Whitening Using a Novel Shade GuideJuly 2010
Effect of Light Energy on Peroxide Tooth Bleaching 2004
Are Snow-White Teeth Really So Desirable? (JADA, Vol. 136) 2005
Evaluation of a Combined Thiourea and Hydrogen Peroxide Regimen to Bleach Bloodstained Teeth 2007
Nonrestorative Treatment of Discolored Teeth: Reports From an International SymplsiumJune 2007
Tooth Whitening: A Cosmetic Dentistry Bonanza, Part IApr 2004
The Tooth-Whitening Revolution 2002
Scanning Electron Microscopy Study of Dental Enamel Surface Exposed to 35% Hydrogen Peroxide: Alone, with Saliva, and with 10% Carbamide Peroxide 2003
Tooth Whitening Today 2002