BEYOND® II FIVE-PATIENT WHITENING TREATMENT KIT FOR COMMAND
• Advanced formula whitening gel
• Formulated to reduce sensitivity
• Includes post-treatment fluoride for improved oral health
• Dramatic glossy, white results
• Compatible with COMMAND® Whitening Accelerator
BEYOND® II Five Patient economy kit contains everything needed for the treatment of the most common bleaching cases. Kit includes five 3.5ml dual-barrel syringe of BEYOND® II 35% H2O2 whitening gel, five syringes of BlueSeal® gingival protection gel, cheek retractors, VITA™ Bleachedguide paper-guides, multilingual instruction manual, face protection cloths, and mixing and dispensing tips. BEYOND® II Five Patient economy kits also include five jars of post-treatment fluoride – clinically proven to reduce post-treatment sensitivity. Typical treatment is three consecutive cycles of ten minute each, with light acceleration.
BEYOND® professional dental products are engineered exclusively by BEYOND® Dental & Health - a global leader in the manufacture and sale of aesthetic dental equipment. BEYOND® brand products have been proven safe and effective in numerous clinical trials and product reviews around the world. BEYOND® Whitening System owners receive a comprehensive three-year warranty and complimentary product training and support.
Special Note: This product is available for contract manufacturing. To inquire about pricing and minimum order quantities, please send us an email at email@example.com
Instructions for Use
These kits contain five, forty-minute activation cards. Swipe these cards over the control panel to turn on the BEYOND® COMMAND® Whitening Accelerator. Each card will activate the machine for forty treatment minutes, enabling you to perform the complete BEYOND® power whitening treatment. At the end of the treatment minutes, the machine will turn off.
Perform a pre-treatment oral exam and consult with the patient on his or her desired whitening results to determine the best treatment plan for his or her individual situation.
1. Polish teeth with pumice or polishing sand.
2. Place the protective eye goggles on the patient.
3. Apply lip protection cream and insert a cheek retractor. (Using the BEYOND® FlexiBlue® Cheek Retractor is recommended.) Determine the existing tooth shade. Stretch a face protection cloth around the outside of the cheek retractor and fold down the top.
4. Insert cotton rolls on either side of the buccal frenum. Apply extra lip protection along the insides of the superior and inferior lip.
5. Dry the teeth and gums. Apply the BEYOND® BlueSeal® Gingival Protection. Light cure in a circular motion.
6. Attach the mixing tip to the dual-barrel syringe of whitening gel and apply a 2-3 mm layer of BEYOND® II Advanced Formula Whitening Gel to the dry surface of the teeth.
7. Position the BEYOND® Whitening Accelerator lamp head at a 90° angle to the patient’s teeth and press the Start/Stop button to begin the first ten-minute cycle.
8. At the end of the ten-minute cycle, use suction to remove the whitening gel. DO NOT rinse with water. Repeat steps 6-8, two more times for a total of three, ten-minute treatment cycles.
9. After last cycle, suction off whitening gel, remove gingival protection and wipe teeth clean with cotton balls or gauze. Paint on fluoride gel and leave for one minute.
At the end of the treatment, suction off the fluoride and remove the face protection cloth, cheek retractor, cotton rolls, and protective eye goggles and ask the patient to rinse his or her mouth with warm water. Show the patient his or her new white tooth shade and give them a Post-Whitening Care Instruction Card.
Important Points to Note
Pregnant women or persons under the age of sixteen are not recommended to undergo the procedure.
Terminate the whitening procedure if any patient reports severe tooth sensitivity and remove all whitening gel before treating with fluoride.
The Dental Product Shopper - BEYOND StayWhite Take-Home Tray Whitening Kit Recommanded
The Dental Advisor - BEYOND Polus® Whitening Accelerator with Treatment Kits (2011PPL) Editors Choice Award
The Dental Advisor - BEYOND Polus® Whitening Accelerator +++++ - Editors Choice Award (98%)
The Dental Product Shopper - BEYOND Polus® Whitening Accelerator
The Dental Advisor - BEYOND Max5® Treatment Kit - ++++ -
The Dental Product Shopper - BEYOND Max5®/Max10® Treatment Kit Recommend
Clinical Efficacy of the e-Bright® Tooth Whitening Accelerator Home Edition: A Randomized Placebo Controlled Clinical Trial
Teeth Whitening Using the Whitening Strips Method Vs. Using the "BEYOND Whitening" Accelerator-Comparative Research
Thermal Properties of the Beyond CL 628 (BEYOND Dental & Health) Cordless LED Curing Light
Reality Esthetics 4-STAR/3.8 BEYOND Power Whitening System
An In Vitro Comparison of Tooth Whitening Techniques on Natural Tooth Color
Light Augments Tooth Whitening with Peroxide
The Art and Science of Tooth Whitening
Are Snow-White Teeth Really so Desirable? (JADA, Vol. 136)
Comparative Clinical Study of Two Tooth Bleaching Protocols with 6% Hydrogen Peroxide
CDA Position on Tooth Bleaching and Whitening
Clinical Evaluation of a Combined In-Office and Take-Home Bleaching System
Comparison of At-Home and In-Office Tooth Whitening Using a Novel Shade Guide
Effect of Light Energy on Peroxide Tooth Bleaching
Are Snow-White Teeth Really So Desirable? (JADA, Vol. 136)
Evaluation of a Combined Thiourea and Hydrogen Peroxide Regimen to Bleach Bloodstained Teeth
Nonrestorative Treatment of Discolored Teeth: Reports From an International Symplsium
Tooth Whitening: A Cosmetic Dentistry Bonanza, Part I
The Tooth-Whitening Revolution
Scanning Electron Microscopy Study of Dental Enamel Surface Exposed to 35% Hydrogen Peroxide: Alone, with Saliva, and with 10% Carbamide Peroxide
Tooth Whitening Today