BEYOND® II COMPLETE® WHITENING KIT FOR TETRACYCLINE AND SEVERE STAINS FOR COMMAND®
• Formulated to effectively reduce the appearance of tetracycline and severe stains
• Advanced formula whitening gel
• Includes patient preparation materials
• Extra-strength pre-treatment whitening paste and post-treatment fluoride for improved oral health
• Compatible with COMMAND® Whitening Accelerator
BEYOND®’s original, and most popular kit, the BEYOND® II Complete® kit contains everything needed for the treatment of the most difficult cases. Formulated to effectively reduce the appearance of tetracycline and severe stains, including fluorosis, and age-related cases. Contains BEYOND® Blast®extra-strength pre-treatment whitening paste, one 3.5ml dual-barrel syringe of BEYOND® II 35% H2O2whitening gel, BlueSeal® gingival protection gel, cheek retractor, suction tip, VITA Bleachedguide 3D-MASTER® paperguide, multilingual instruction manual, face protection cloth, preparatory gauze and cotton rolls, lip protection cream, and mixing and dispensing tips.
BEYOND® professional dental products are engineered exclusively BEYOND® Dental & Health – a global leader in the manufacture and sale of aesthetic dental equipment. BEYOND® brand products have been proven safe and effective in numerous clinical trials and product reviews around the world. BEYOND®Whitening System owners receive a comprehensive three-year warranty and complimentary product training and support.
Instructions for Use
1. Apply lip protection cream and insert the BEYOND® FlexiBlue® Cheek Retractor with the tongue guard pointing down. Stretch the face protection cloth around the outside of the cheek retractor and fold down the top. Determine the existing tooth shade.
2. Place the protective eye goggles on the patient.
3. Polish teeth with the polishing sand provided. (Add water as necessary)
4. Insert cotton rolls on either side of the buccal frenum. Apply extra lip protection along the insides of the superiorand inferior lip.
5. Dry the teeth and gums. Apply the BEYOND®BlueSeal® Gingival Protection. Light cure in a circular motion.
6. Cut open the 35% H2O2 liquid container carefully. Protective gloves and eyewear should be worn in case of spill or leakage. Mix the catalyst powder and liquid H2O2 together using the included spatula into a wet, paste. (Paste consistency should be such that it does not “drip” off of the application brush.) Apply a 2-3 mm layer to the teeth using the included brush. Set the BEYOND® Whitening Accelerator for a six-minute cycle using the Set Time button on the control panel. Position the BEYOND® Whitening Accelerator lamp head at a 90° angle to the patient’s teeth and press the Start/Stop button to begin the six-minute cycle. Do not reseal paste container. Remaining paste cannot be reused and must be disposed of in accordance with local regulations.
7. At the end of the six-minute cycle, suction off the whitening paste. DO NOT rinse with water.
8. Attach the mixing tip to the dual-barrel syringe of whitening gel and apply a 2-3 mm layer of BEYOND® II Advanced Formula Whitening Gel to the dry surface of the teeth.
9. Reset the treatment time on the control panel to eight minutes. Position the lamp head as before and press the Start/Stop button to begin the first eight-minute cycle.
10. At the end of the eight-minute cycle, use suction to remove the whitening gel. DO NOT rinse with water. Repeat steps 8-10, two more times for a total of three, eight-minute treatment cycles.
11. After last cycle, suction off whitening gel, remove gingival protection and wipe teeth clean with cotton balls or gauze. Paint on fluoride gel and leave for one minute.
At the end of the treatment, suction off the fluoride and remove the face protection cloth, cheek retractor, cotton rolls, and protective eye goggles and ask the patient to rinse his or her mouth with warm water. Show the patient his or her new white tooth shade and give them a Post-Whitening Care Instruction Card and trial-sized tube of BEYOND®Pearl White® Whitening Toothpaste with Fluoride Advanced Formula.Post-Treatment
Important Points to Note
Pregnant women or persons under the age of sixteen are not recommended to undergo the procedure.
Terminate the whitening procedure if any patient reports severe tooth sensitivity and remove all whitening gel before treating with fluoride.
The Dental Product Shopper - BEYOND StayWhite Take-Home Tray Whitening Kit Recommanded
The Dental Advisor - BEYOND Polus® Whitening Accelerator with Treatment Kits (2011PPL) Editors Choice Award
The Dental Advisor - BEYOND Polus® Whitening Accelerator +++++ - Editors Choice Award (98%)
The Dental Product Shopper - BEYOND Polus® Whitening Accelerator
The Dental Advisor - BEYOND Max5® Treatment Kit - ++++ -
The Dental Product Shopper - BEYOND Max5®/Max10® Treatment Kit Recommend
Clinical Efficacy of the e-Bright® Tooth Whitening Accelerator Home Edition: A Randomized Placebo Controlled Clinical Trial
Teeth Whitening Using the Whitening Strips Method Vs. Using the "BEYOND Whitening" Accelerator-Comparative Research
Thermal Properties of the Beyond CL 628 (BEYOND Dental & Health) Cordless LED Curing Light
Reality Esthetics 4-STAR/3.8 BEYOND Power Whitening System
An In Vitro Comparison of Tooth Whitening Techniques on Natural Tooth Color
Light Augments Tooth Whitening with Peroxide
The Art and Science of Tooth Whitening
Are Snow-White Teeth Really so Desirable? (JADA, Vol. 136)
Comparative Clinical Study of Two Tooth Bleaching Protocols with 6% Hydrogen Peroxide
CDA Position on Tooth Bleaching and Whitening
Clinical Evaluation of a Combined In-Office and Take-Home Bleaching System
Comparison of At-Home and In-Office Tooth Whitening Using a Novel Shade Guide
Effect of Light Energy on Peroxide Tooth Bleaching
Are Snow-White Teeth Really So Desirable? (JADA, Vol. 136)
Evaluation of a Combined Thiourea and Hydrogen Peroxide Regimen to Bleach Bloodstained Teeth
Nonrestorative Treatment of Discolored Teeth: Reports From an International Symplsium
Tooth Whitening: A Cosmetic Dentistry Bonanza, Part I
The Tooth-Whitening Revolution
Scanning Electron Microscopy Study of Dental Enamel Surface Exposed to 35% Hydrogen Peroxide: Alone, with Saliva, and with 10% Carbamide Peroxide
Tooth Whitening Today